Sunday, May 11, 2008

mom you ROCK!

I am so lucky. I scored an off the charts mom. She is the most amazing woman I know. She's been totally supportive of my creative and artistic tendencies every day of my life. When I said I wanted to go to college for acting -- without skipping a beat she said, "I think you should honey, you're amazing!" -- and so I went to college and earned my BFA in Acting.

I am the woman I am today in large part to the unwavering support of my awesome mama. Through thick and thin she's been there. She instilled in me, a "go for it, you'll never know if you don't try" attitude -- and thank goodness for that! I am confident because she thought I was the best and I know I can do anything because she told me I could!

She loves the new glass art and has been selling my pendants like hotcakes to the ladies of the El Dorado County Office of Education. I'd also like to thank them for their support...my most faithful fans and loving supporters.

I love you mom! I couldn't do it without you!!! You're the best!


My mom was up for the weekend and we went to the Multnomah Falls...My mom loves the outdoors! And she did Improv too. WAY TO GO MOM!

Thanks to all the moms out there that are encouraging your daughters to be GREAT!

No comments: