Tuesday, May 27, 2008

thirty one

It's official!!! I'll be participating in Thirty One!
the art show/art extravaganza brain child of Flora S. Bowley.
This is a photo of the Thirty! show that happened in December 2007. It was amazing!
There are 900 pieces of original art on those walls!!!
So mark your calendars, you won't want to miss the show on
Friday, August 1st 2008.

I am thrilled to be a part of this exciting show.

+ + + + + + + + + +

This is one of my pieces called "multitude" and it's acrylic painting
on wood with kilnformed glass. The dimensions are 7 1/4" x 7 1/4"







See my previous post about Thirty One

2 comments:

fingerstothebone said...

Hi Laura!

Congrats on the Thirty-One show, hope it's a huge success!

Anonymous said...

Love the blog! Great way to keep in touch with your fans- ; )

It was a pleasure to meet you at the Portland Gift Show. I'll be sending you some information today about joining us in Seattle!