Monday, June 23, 2008

GAS reflections

The first person I ran into was Steve Klein. It's funny that I just posted about mentors because he's definitely a mentor of mine.


Steve is so inspiring. He graduated from college in 1969 with a degree in Theater and then worked a "real" job for many, many years. In 1996 he went to Pilchuck, and the rest is history! I always love seeing him. He has always encouraged me to follow my heart and I love that about him!

The GAS conference was awesome. I met a lot of new people and learned a few things, got some new toys to play with and am ready to rock it!

The Klaus Moje exhibit at the Portland Art Museum was amazing. He is also a very inspirational man. If you've never seen his work, and you're in Portland, make sure you see it.

So much went on this weekend. I'll have to do a few more posts to cover it all.

No comments: