Tuesday, June 10, 2008

tip tuesday - thank you's


I am a thank you note kind of person. My mom made my brother and I send thank you notes when we were kids. Of course back then I thought it was really dumb, but now I get it.

"The deepest craving of human nature is the need to be appreciated." (William James)

So fill that craving by sending a note. It's a great follow up opportunity. Sending an email is great, but a card in the mail is so much fun to receive.

Thank you notes have come a long way. Find some thank you notes that match your style and stamp all the envelopes and keep them handy. You can also keep some blank note cards around for those all purpose occasions.

Here are a few of my favorites:
Le Papier Studio
Glory Daze
Cecily Ink

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mama Jarecki said...

I'm a card person as well. I like to use old photos on my Thank You Cards.

You have a great blog.

-Courtney