Friday, August 22, 2008

seattle gift show - new friends: bath gal

Erin the Original Bath Gal makes the most scrumptious body treats. I absolutely adored her lotions. Every time I put some on my hands and arms were so soft and stayed that way without being greasy. Erin also makes sure that her product is made of the best possible ingredients and is good for you...your skin is the biggest organ you have you know.

I love her guiding priciples:
  • Produce quality products that delight customers
  • Grow responsibly; balancing environmental sustainability with business success
  • Support the community by purchasing local ingredients and utilizing local business
    service providers
  • Give back by donating a portion of our profits to charitable organizations supporting women and environmental causes
My favorite lotions were the Lavender Orange and the Mimosa, the perfume oils are totally rad as well. Try some, you won't be disappointed.

Erin is super funny and I was so happy that we were show neighbors, she was a life saver!

No comments: