Friday, August 22, 2008

seattle gift show - new friends: cecily ink

Alex is rad, and not just because we share the same awesome hair styling genius Susan (of Rock, Paper, Scissors) but she also makes totally rad paper goods...and I LOVE paper!!!

Cecily Ink, Alex's gorgeous stationary and other paper awesomeness is worth checking out. Her booth was really awesome, and really big! She was a blast to talk to and her designs reflect her hip, cool and fun personality.

She also has a blog, check it out. And she posted about the Seattle Gift Show and mentioned me (how nice) and has some close up pictures of my pendants on the table (don't know why I didn't think of doing that!).

1 comment:

Alex with Attic Antics said...

Thanks so much for your compliments! AND for sharing the one and only photo on earth of my Seattle booth :)

www.cecilyink.com