Tuesday, November 18, 2008

tip tuesday - tell a friend

I'm sure you've heard the buzz word "networking" and you either already think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread or you haven't experienced the brilliance that is networking!

I don't love the events billed as "networking" although they do serve their purpose and some great connections can come from there. I prefer the friends network.

My friend Kristin is the best networker I have ever met. I am always inspired by her enthusiasm and her willingness to connect me with someone who might have some insight or knowledge about what I'm doing or working on. I try to emulate Kristin and when someone mentions that they are going to do this or that I immediately try to connect them with someone that could help out.

Kristin is also a believer...a believer in your dreams, in your plans, and in your success!

So share your dreams and goals with your friends and ask them if they know anyone that might be able to help. You'll be amazed at who your friends know!

No comments: