Thursday, February 19, 2009

make a difference thursday - support local theater

As I'm sure you've heard by now, we're in the midst of economic turmoil. And while we are all looking at our spending in a more frugal way, I urge you to remember to buy local and support the arts! Of course you need bread and eggs and all those necessities, but you also need to laugh and have fun and enjoy LIFE!

I posted about this earlier...so in case you missed it, The Cody Rivers show will be in Portland this weekend and I'm really excited to see them. Not only are they uniquely hilarious, but I also get to feel good about supporting local theater. They are also on tour, so if they're coming to your town, then be sure to see them -- you'll be glad you did, I promise.

So get out there, find some local art to support! Come on, I know you want to!!!

Every little bit helps.

No comments: