Friday, February 13, 2009

whoa!

Wow! It's mid-February and already time if FLYING by!

The blog posts have been sparse for a few reasons...the main one being that I have been very sick for weeks and haven't had the energy to write anything and the other reason is that I joined Facebook and that has been the most fun time sucking social networking extravaganza ever! I have found my college friends, my high school friends, random friends that I had along the way from here and there! Facebook is totally RAD!

But I digress...

Posting here.

A few of you mentioned that you'd noticed a lapse in dazzling posts, so I will, from now on make sure that I continue to give you the content that you've become accustomed to and are begging for.

Thanks for noticing! You know who you are...

No comments: